Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Post #2

I promise not to go ahead & number all of my posts. Starting a blog is a lot harder than I thought it would. I think this will get easier the more I do this but knowing where/how to start is another thing. There is a real reason why I wanted to start this blog but those details are getting worked out & I hope that I can write about that soon.

I've been told that journaling & writing things out can theraputic so I guess that is part of the reason for this. Let's face it! I am a mother of 4-Alexa is 14, Emma is 9, Wyatt is 6 and Jackson is 2! I am also a wife to my husband, Brian, for 10 years. Life can be nuts & getting a few minutes to even think is a task! I absolutely LOVE being a mom & wife but it does come with it's challenges. I know this is the plan that God had for my life & I try to take His calling very seriously. We also lost an infant son, Dawson, when he was 2 weeks old after complications following a life saving surgery. He was born June 25, 2006 and went to be with Jesus on July 10, 2006. Still is hard to believe that it's been over 3 years since we've held him in our arms. I will write more about that as this blog goes on because my son played a very vital role in who I am today. It's amazing how God can weave certain joys & sorrows in your life to work for the good of those who love Him.

As for now, I thought a quick introduction was in order & I look forward to getting more down in writing!! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment