Friday, January 14, 2011

No More Sickness Please!

Yes our house has been not the healthiest in the past week! Ugh! I know with having 4 kids that everyone likes to share germs but I hate it when it seems to spread like wildfire. Last week Wyatt started it off by coming down with a fever & sore throat Wed. night. This made me nervous since his surgery was only 3 1/2 weeks prior. So I took him in on Thursday just to make sure nothing was going on. All the tests came back negative & was diagnosed as having a virus. This was confirmed when Emma got on Thursday night & Jackson on Saturday. They were dropping like flies! Wyatt & Emma were better by Saturday afternoon but then they both got a nasty cold & passed it on to Jackson & myself. I don't know how Brian & Alexa have escaped but I want to know their secret. I have now wiped down all the door knobs & light switches in our house & disinfected the bathrooms in hopes of stopping it right here. Unfortunately, I know the stomach flu is going around so I am praying that we don't get that on top of everything we've had here. I HATE the stomach flu! It's tempting to stay locked up at home just to avoid it but I guess that's a little extreme!

No comments:

Post a Comment