Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Seventeen

Guess I'm just resorting to posting every so often! But today is a good reason to post! Alexa turned 17 today! I can't believe she is that old already! It seems so odd to me that 17 years ago, I myself, was 17 years old & holding her for the first time. Why does it seem like just like yesterday I was holding this precious little girl & wondering what the future held for both us? I could never have imagined being so blessed to be her mom & seeing what a beautiful young woman she has become. Right now, she is holding down 2 jobs for the summer, just got done with soccer & is already looking forward to being drill team captain for next year. She is also taking several college classes next year so she can get a jump start on her college credits. Also very proud of her for getting a 4.0 GPA this past semester. I still wonder sometimes how she juggles it all but she does! We are so excited to see what God has in store for you this next year, Alexa!

No comments:

Post a Comment