Thursday, November 5, 2009

In a funk

Don't really know what's causing it but this week has been hard. I don't know if it's the after moving blues or the weather or something else entirely. I have no energy to do anything this week & my house is starting to show it. I have also been extremely tired & can't seem to get enough sleep. I'm hoping to find the source of this attitude so that I can change it & soon! Doesn't help that the hubby has been gone for a couple days after being home for over a week. I kinda like him being around! Or it could be the fact that for the second time, the potential buyer for our lot backed out. We are so happy in our new(to us) house & would just love to get that sold so that we can just move on with living. I guess "waiting" is just a part of life, huh? The old saying "hurry up & wait" I guess applies here too! I'm hoping that maybe I just need to find time to dig into God's Word for some refreshment & purpose to get out of this dreariness! Else I guess going to buy a bag of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups with just have to work!! hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment