Thursday, January 7, 2010

Winter Time

We haven't had a winter this bad in a LONG time! We are currently in our 3rd major snowstorm and it's only January. The kids have no school & I doubt that even if I had to work today, that I would not have made it in. Visibility is not good & the temps are dangerous to even be out in. So what do we do when this happens? Stay in, drink lots of coffee, pick up the house, do laundry, & then light the fireplace. I have said in the past that I don't mind having to stay home once in a while. I think God took that too literally and has over granted my wish for a quiet night at home every once in a while. Oh well. I guess we will take it as a blessing and try to remember these low key times when life is chaotic and we should be in 3 different places in 1 night! For now, we will relax and stay warm by the fire!!

No comments:

Post a Comment