Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy 4 Months Charlie J*ace!!

Charlie is 4 months old today! I am totally loving this age! He is such a content baby & smiles ALL the time! He only fusses when he's hungry or has a dirty diaper. He loves to watch his brothers & sisters & there is no lack of arms to hold him. I have major mommy pride when they are talking to him or entertaining him.  He still prefers his mommy though :) He is starting to figure out his hands & is starting to play with toys. He's not rolling yet but I'm pretty sure it's because he's just so content. We go to the doctor tomorrow so we'll know for sure what he weighs then but if my scale is correct, he's now 14 1/2 pounds!! He can suck down a 6 oz bottle in a few minutes & I have a feeling we'll be increasing that to 7-8 oz soon. Here are a few pictures from the last 2 days & I am hoping to have professional pictures done with all the kids soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment