Sunday, September 25, 2011

Katelyn's Fund Auction

Brian & I were able to sneak away to the cabin this past weekend without the kids to spend time with just the adults in his family. The weather was gorgeous & as always, it was a great time!! I have some posts in the works in my head & I can't wait to share them with you!

But for now, I want to let you all know about the Katelyn's Fund Auction coming up. Brian & I were so blessed by a grant from Katelyn's fund & now we are trying to give back by way of helping out with this auction. I am on the committee this year & I am loving it already! The auction is on November 4 & donations are being taken at this time & up until the date of the auction. Here is a link to their website with information about the auction. There is also contact information if you have either a particular donation or monetary donation for the auction. Please consider giving to the Katelyn's Fund Auction to help out families in the adoption process.

http://www.katelynsfund.org/






 

No comments:

Post a Comment