Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sorry! No Tasty Tuesday!

I hope to post a "Whatcha Eating Wednesday" but no Tasty Tuesday since I'm just getting over the stomach flu & most food is still making my stomach turn. Great diet plan but I'd rather lose weight the old fashioned way. Just praying that no one else gets it now! That is 1 drawback of a large family. Germs have a hay day in our house just picking us off one by one. Thankful that I have a mother in law who graciously took the boys yesterday so I could rest. Nothing like chasing a very mobile 9 month old and a 4 year old like Jackson when you hurt everywhere and are praying to the porcelain king.

I have several posts in the works but I've been taking my little free time to catch up on my Bible study that I started but missed the first 2 sessions already. I need to get back to making that a priority in my daily life and somethings will just have to be put on the back burner.

No comments:

Post a Comment