Saturday, February 19, 2011

Needed Break

Sorry that I've been so absent from this blog. This last week was hard emotionally & there were many things I felt I had to catch up on at home.

I also missed my weekly recipe post but I spent the day cleaning my house & praying for the Wood family as that was day the funeral was held. We continue to keep them in our prayers as they begin to figure out what this "new normal" is. We know all too well you seem to survive those first few days on adrenaline & then somehow you have to figure out how to live again when you really don't want to face the reality of the loss. Please remember them in the weeks & months ahead as there will be so many firsts & lasts that they have to go through.

Nothing new on the adoption front. Honestly, I've had more a peace this week with where we are at & I'm thankful for the much needed break. Just keep praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment