Monday, September 10, 2012

Join me in saying a prayer & praising God!

I know! 2 posts in 2 days! I think that's a new record for this year! But it's all for a good reason! I'm asking all my prayer warriors (I know that there might not be so many of you left reading here anymore!) to pray for a dear family that is near & dear to our hearts! They have been in a long, long (too long) battle to get their 2 kids home from Guatemala! There have been many tears along the
7 years to get R & J home and many ups & downs. The bottom line through all of this is that these 2 NEED to come home! They NEED to come home now! I am so proud to call this family friends of ours & I am so amazed at their committment to their children, here and far. Please join me in flooding the gates of heaven to pray these 2 home . There is hope & I truly believe that these 2 will come home! I know it will be a joyful celebration when these 2 finally make it to their forever home & be welcomed into their church family here!















No comments:

Post a Comment