Sunday, September 9, 2012

Yeah...things are pretty busy

I can't even begin to describe how busy things have been around here. School has started, projects have been going on, and football is in full swing. I've enjoyed getting into a routine but it hasn't come without it's challenges. Here's a short update on each of the kids!

Alexa is taking some colleges classes and dance is also in full swing so she's been pretty busy. I almost have no idea when she's coming or going. I guess I'm getting a glimpse of what life will be like with her next year after high school. She was chosen at a dance camp in June to able to perform at 2 bowl games and the Macy's Thanksgiving parade. After much hard work to raise the money, she has chosen to dance at the Capital One Bowl in Orlando on January 1. I will be going with her & this will be a once in a lifetime opportunity for her.

Emma is in the 6th grade and of course as social as ever! She is still taking piano and has been practicing before school for Opus auditions(singing). She has those tryouts later this week. She is also going to run in her first cross country meet next week.

Wyatt is in 3rd grade already. He started football in August & has played his first game. This boy has been anxiously waiting to be able to play for a long time so this has been so much fun for him. He has played several positions but mainly plays quarterback. That has also been a dream for him so he was so excited when he got to do that. He has also started playing cello this year.

Jackson just started preschool this past week and is just loving it!! He has really grown up in the past few months and we hope preschool will be good for him. He goes 3 mornings a week when I'm at work so I still get my little boy home with me on my days off. Of course this little boy still makes us laugh all the time!

Charlie is just shy of 18 months and growing up so quickly! He is starting to really talk up a storm & his personality is just really starting to blossom. He has been missing his older siblings though. He seems to be quite a bit more clingy & wants to be held more often. He really loves his Emma right now and much to my sadness, he has at times chosen her over me! :( I need to do something about that, I think!

Well, that's a condensed version of stuff that's been going on here. There is much, much more but this post would get WAY too long if I put everything in here! Oh! And we got family pictures done so I got to change our blog photo! I know I may be biased but I think we have 5 amazingly beautiful children!

No comments:

Post a Comment