Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Emma!

Yes, I know this post is a day late but I was too busy yesterday with Emma's birthday party. Better late than never! So, Happy Birthday, baby girl! I can't believe it's been 10 years since you came into our lives. We thought that we knew everything about parenting & because Alexa was so easy, you would too. Well, I should have known when you were not even a minute old & decided to pee on me that everything I thought I knew was about to be tossed out the window! You always had to be where the action was & as long as you were, you were content. Walk out of your sight and you would let us know that you were not happy! You loved to entertain anyone & started singing & talking at an early age. You haven't quit since. You do so well at anything that you set your heart to. But you were also blessed with a double dose of stubborness from both of us. I have to say that your grandma probably laughs because you are just a little piece of payback for what I put her through as a teenager. You have so many talents that it blows our minds. Your love of music & ability to sing, play violin & piano amazes us. We can't wait to see what sports you end up doing but we know you will keep us busy year round with as many things as you love doing. We know that you will go far in life & we pray that God surrounds you & continues to bless in the years to come! We can't wait to see what God has in store for you!

Here's some pictures of her birthday party with her friends! We had a blast doing a "spa day" with all her friends & then swimming!











No comments:

Post a Comment