Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Good Ole Temper Tantrum



Yep, this is my attitude right now. A good old fashioned  kicking, screaming, whining temper tantrum. Some of you may not understand this feeling but I can guarantee that those of you who have been through any type of adoption process can relate to just getting so frustrated to the point that you want to act like a 3 year old & make sure everyone around you knows how much this process can just bite sometimes. Yep, I'm there! This is also my way to journal through this process so I want to document even the hard times to be able to see how far we have come in this journey & where God led us. Today, He's hearing a not so good side of me. I won't go into full details but it's kinda hard to follow but let's just say there was a situation that was brought to our attention(& she was due very soon) & because of some wrong information, we were led down a little bit of a roller coaster since last week. I guess it doesn't matter since it's not an option anymore but we are now back at what feels like square one with no end in sight. So yes, I feel like pouting & having a bad attitude. So, I'm just going to take a bit to wallow in my own pity until God shapes me right back to where I should be- Waiting on Him & His timing. But for now, the challenge is on kids! Mom is going to give you a run for your money in the tantrum department! We'll see who wins!

1 comment:

  1. even though i dont know any details...i know that your heart was obviously involved and was hurt in someway by this...and for that im sorry. Sending big HUGE hugs your way.

    praying for you!

    and i say, tantrum all you want! God can most definitely handle it!

    ReplyDelete