Sunday, August 8, 2010

We're Home

We made it home today after a week long camping trip to Yankton with people from our church. We had a blast & so did the kids but we are tired, have about 7 loads of laundry, are a little sunburnt & ready for our own beds. When I returned home in the middle of the week to work & pick Alexa up from camp, Brian received the "Father of the Year" award in my eyes. On Wednesday night, about 6 kids from our group all started throwing up around the same time, including Jackson. Not only was he there with 3 kids by himself, he caringly took care of a sick Jackson all through the night & cleaned up a few "misses" of the bucket. Needless to say, I think there are a couple of loads of laundry just from those incidents. At least no one else has come down with it so we can be thankful for that.

My computer is acting up so I'm using Brian's work computer but as soon as mine is up & running again, I hope to post pictures of our wonderful week. I can't wait to go again next year & have another little one along to join in the wonderful memories of this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment