Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Don't Need to Write My Own Blog Post....

...when people like this do it so well for me. As we are approaching 1 of our last projects in order to raise the remaining funds needed to complete this adoption, I encourage you read this. We have talked & heard from some people that not everyone agrees with fundraising for an adoption. That it is a personal family choice. While agree that if someone wants it to be that way, that is absolutely fine. Not everyone is called to this journey in the same light. We started out our journey with the same thinking. When we found out that the fees & costs were going to be WAY higher than we originally thought, we knew we could not do this alone. Please go to the following link & read HERE.

I can't wait to share the progress of our next project which is scheduled to be happening next Saturday, September 25!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment