Sunday, September 19, 2010

So What Do You Do....

...when your husband has to be out of town all week for work?? I don't know about you but I managed to pack this week so full of things that I don't know how I'm going to pull it all off. Why do I do this to myself?? I guess I really can't answer that question but all I can do now is just try to be as organized as possible & try to survive. It's easy, quick meals & making lists a mile long for each day so that I don't forget things! In fact, this Wednesday is school pictures & I'm bound & determined to NOT forget this year! Yes, last year, I totally forgot about Emma's school pictures & then when I finally remembered later in the day, I had that moment of sheer panic because I couldn't remember what she looked like as I sent her off to school that day. I let out a huge sigh of relief to see that she didn't head off to school with some crazy hair style, which she's been known to do from time to time. She wasn't dressed in her best nor did she have her hair done like I would have wanted, she looked just like she did any other day. But this year I hope will be different! At least with Wyatt's extremely short hair, I don't have to worry too much there! HA! So I have several meetings for the school soup supper to lead, work, homecoming for Alexa, our sponsorship/fundraising project to prepare for & my 2 boys' birthdays to make special & prepare treats for! I guess that means that I should get off the computer & go to bed to rest up now! I'm gonna need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment