Monday, September 6, 2010

Almost Ready

We've been so busy with getting ready for our garage sale & bake sale that will be held this coming Thursday-Saturday. We have been overwhelmed with the amount of stuff that we've been blessed with & our garage is getting full! Thank you to all who have already brought items & are still bringing them. I can say that not having experience with doing garage sales that getting the garage ready & organizing stuff is a little difficult. I know so many who have done so many of these that they have it down to a science. Well, not this woman! But I can say that it looks like any other garage during these sales so I think we did good. Now just praying that the rain holds off. I tend to attract crappy weather so pray that the rain stays away. If it ends up being cold, I may just sell coffee & hot chocolate by the cup!!

No news on the adoption front. Back to waiting aimlessly. As you could tell from my previous post, it's been a tough week of waiting. We know that God already knows who our son is but no matter how much I tell myself that I want to know who he is NOW! That doesn't mean that I haven't seen some good come out of our waiting period. After hearing about such a need & how fast it can go, you kind of expect it to go really fast. I just keep praying for patience & to find a purpose in the waiting. It's hard to just go on living life normally when our hope is to get that phone call any day. I ache for my son to be in my arms, to have him here at home & loved on by his brothers & sisters who can't wait for him to be here. It's hard to explain to them that we have no clue when he will be here.

But our hope & trust is put in God throughout this whole process. He brought us here to this point & He will carry us through.

No comments:

Post a Comment