Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!

To my wonderful husband on our anniversary!

I can't believe it's been 11 years ago that we stood in front of that church in front our friends & family & said our vows. We have been through so much in our marriage that many will never have to endure but we've also had the strength to use those trials to grow our marriage to become stronger. I appreciate all the times you've put up with me when I was less than the wonderful wife you deserve. I also hate love the way you make me laugh, even when I REALLY don't want to. We seem to have so much fun doing even the most mundane things, like walking through Lowe's, dreaming of our next home improvement project. I love the way that our kids adore you, even that teenage daughter of ours. We are so lucky to have you in our lives. I know that in the decisions that you make, you take the utmost care to think about how it will involve us as a family & what will be best. I know that your faith in God will always be strong & that faith will be passed on to our children.

I hope that we can always take this day to remember the reasons that we got married in the first place & to take a look back at how we've grown as a couple. I know there are still many areas that we can improve & work on but no one said this marriage thing would be easy! So on those days that are less than great, always remember that when it comes down to it, I really do love you & will always be here because I promised that I would!

1 comment: