Saturday, April 17, 2010

Long Week

This has been a LONG week! It's been pretty good but very tiring! Brian left last week for meetings in Chicago. He came home for about 12 hours on Wed night and left again to go turkey hunting in Kansas with some family. He's gone on this trip for a few years and I really don't mind that he goes. I still don't mind if he goes but if it ever falls on the same week as his regional meetings again, I might have to pull in some reinforcements, like a live in nanny! Between 4 kids, 5 soccer games(2 of them are today), working a little extra to try to put some in our adoption fund, trying to get our profile book a long ways, filling out grant applications, and Alexa having a few friends over Friday night, this momma is pooped! I am so glad that I have the day off from work so that I can spot clean in the house, catch up on laundry, and go to 2 remaining soccer games today. Then it's off to hang with the Gulker women(minus Chellie) for the evening, with just the women!

All this to say, I can't wait to have my hubby home tomorrow to give me a little bit of a break. The kids are missing him and honestly, so am I. I don't know if we'll let him leave anytime soon!

Tomorrow, we are celebrating my Grandma Grooters 89th birthday! We are so fortunate to be able to have her here with us and we are so glad that we can take the day to celebrate with her.

Well, I'm off to try to catch up this morning! Hope you all enjoy this sunny Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment