Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Home Sick Home

Yeah, I wish that was a typo but it's not! I told Brian that I now know the downfall of larger families! Sickness! And of course having 5 children that pick up germs from 3 different places(high school, grade school, and daycare), we are just bound to get socked with some illnesses. Right now I just wish that everyone would just get sick all at the same time & be done with it. Instead, they are all taking their sweet time and being sick with 1 thing after another. Then it moves on to another child. It also isn't the flu that you can get the shot for. It's the stomach kind & then we've also got strep on top of it.

So how have I spent my day so far being home from work with a sick Jackson? Lysol & lots of it! I've been wiping down everything I can & spraying all door handles to keep the germs from spreading even further. Guess we'll see if that will help or not!

Oh, I guess the other thing I've been doing is keeping Charlie out of the Christmas tree! Yep, he's crawling & he's gotten good at it too! He's so proud of himself when he gets where he wants to go & he got himself stuck in under the tree yesterday & he just giggled. Love that little boy!

Well, better keep cleaning! Is it spring yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment