Sunday, August 21, 2011

5 Months

It was 5 months ago today that Charlie came into our lives. I think back to that day & I can get tears in my eyes quickly. We had thought about what it would be like to lay eyes on him for the first time & it was so much more than I could have dreamed of. We loved him instantly & I couldn't stop shaking from the excitement. The last 5 months with him have been awesome. Yes, he's the easiest baby ever! No, do not argue with me about this because many people around us will agree!

I love being his mommy & he's kinda fond of his mommy too. He loves to snuggle & I really don't mind. He will, however, go through some withdrawal this week when 3 out of his 4 siblings go back to school. Nope, won't be getting much done while we try to "detox" him from having 1 of their faces to look at & talk to every second of every day. That job will be taken over by me & Jackson. While Jackson might be entertaining from a distance, he has no concept of personal space when it comes to Charlie so we always have to keep a close eye on him!  Charlie is still sleeping like a champ, even though we went through a period where he was messed up because of all our little trips. Can't say I blame him! No solids yet. We tried it. Failed miserably so we will wait with that one. Here are some cute pics from the last month!




No comments:

Post a Comment