Thursday, August 18, 2011

Happy 11th Birthday Emma!

I know this is technically a day late but I seriously started this on her birthday! We had a birthday party with her & her friends yesterday so I was just a little busy with that!

I can't believe my baby girl is already 11 years old, even though many times she likes to act like she going on 20! She does like to argue with us every chance she gets so we are making the prediction of being a lawyer someday! Ha! She can be such a girly girl at times but she also loves to dig in the dirt. Volleyball, soccer & running are the favorite sports right now. Of course singing comes in at the top, probably since she is doing that ALL the time! She is also our very big social butterfly. She LOVES being with her friends & just hanging out. I'm guessing that we'll never see her during her teenage years! She can do anything she sets her mind to & she has so much unlimited potential! We can't wait to see what God has in store for her life!





No comments:

Post a Comment