Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Being At a Crossroad

I'm sure many of you have been at a crossroad before where decisions have to be made & you don't know which way to go. I'm at one right now. I'm not going into detail for privacy reasons. I just hate being here & of course I would love the quickest way out of it. And yes, I've been in prayer talking to my God about how to best deal with it. No, He hasn't made it clear to me/us what His will is yet. I know He may only whisper it quietly that I may miss it or He could just smack me upside the head so that it's soooo obvious. Either way, we know that we can't just keep things the same as they have been & change is inevitable. I know it will ultimately be for the good of us & our family but in all honesty, who likes change unless it's our idea & our decision. I just hope clarity comes sooner rather than later!

On a good note, we are getting documents ready to finalize Charlie's adoption. I'm so excited for this! It will mean so much to legally have everything in our name for him to forever be a part of our family. I can't see our family without him & he brings us so much joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment