Wednesday, March 24, 2010

All worked out

Thanks for all the prayers. Like I said yesterday, it wasn't a major thing but just something we hadn't talked about. I talked with our agency today to discuss these things & we feel better about them now.

I have stated before that we were pretty sure that we would specify boy. We have found out that with this agency, we cannot specify gender. While at first, we didn't know how this would work in our house, we sat back & talked about how this would all work. It's pretty minor in the grand scheme of things & we just needed to think about this logically. God is in control & God decides what is best for both this child & for us. He just needed to make it clear to us that what might be the most convenient for us, is not necessarily what we need. (And what woman would ever turn down the opportunity to buy all the cute girly things out there!) So we will now just wait & see what God has in store for us.

There have been some awesome posts by some other bloggers out there that I hope to post the links to. I have truly been blessed by numerous people on different journeys of adoptions that have said so many things that I needed to hear at just the right times. I have sat with pits in my stomach knowing that God was using some specific posts to change my heart & my attitude toward different things.

Well, the weather is just too nice to stay inside!! I'm off to enjoy it with my kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment