Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Package Arrived

Just got an email that our application & profile books have arrived at our 2nd agency. She said she will look over everything to make sure they have what they need & then we will officially be on their list too. We are so excited to see what God has in store for us & who our son will be. If I let myself think day-dream enough about it, I get butterflies in my stomach. During the night, around 2 am, I woke up very suddenly with a panic & had a hard time falling back to sleep. My husband will tell you that this rare since I never have trouble falling asleep & staying that way. I don't know what that was all about but it will be interesting to see when we look back at things if anything was happening around that time. I will let you know as soon as we can when we are fully approved! I did put a hint at the top of my playlist which state we had to send everything to!

No comments:

Post a Comment