Tuesday, November 23, 2010

If you think....

we are about ready to go insane, you'd be correct! Miss A has now been pregnant longer than she ever has in the past. Go figure! The waiting is getting hard & I even find myself getting negative about not having our baby yet. I'm now very jumpy every time the phone rings & my heart starts to beat really fast. Then I see it's not our agency & then I have to go through the disappointment of it not being them. I know babies will come when they come but we really had hopes of getting things going here. We do see some pros with this waiting but we also see some cons. The major con is that we have Wyatt's surgery scheduled Dec. 10. If things get delayed with paperwork, we might have to reschedule things there or 1 of us has to come home early. All doable but I don't know if this mommy could be that far away when her son is in surgery! I guess I better live my motto "If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans!" to the fullest with this one! I'm sure He's gotten a chuckle out of me everyday for quite some time!

2 comments:

  1. Usually we are so insane by the time you get the call! I don't know what is worse, having a huge belly or waiting?? It is the not knowing what is going on that gets your mind a going! Know others are praying for You, Brian, Ms. A and the Baby! Safe travels, you know it will be any time now! :)
    Hugs and Love,
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete