Monday, December 20, 2010

I've Got a Plan

With all the busy-ness of this season, I really don't have much to blog about. I know! It's sad but I'm sure you all will survive. After the 1st of the year, I'm hoping to do a couple of fun things that I've seen other bloggers do & I'm hoping it will help pass the time. The one I'm most excited about is a Recipe Day! I will pick a day a week to share a certain recipe that we love around here. I love trying new things & love to share some really good food ideas. Since we have made a conscious effort to not go out to eat, we've  been trying to make some really good meals at home to save money. Not complaining here! The best thing I love about cooking is that you can adapt recipes to fit what your family like & will eat. We also like to be a little adventurous in what we try & I can't tell you how many times I end up loving it! But who doesn't have those moments when you realize you have a total flop on your hands?? So that's the plan. Oh, and I will be looking to hear from some of you on some of your favorites too! Of course, I secretly hope that we will be too busy with our new little one to follow through on this but for now, I'll be planning on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment