Thursday, December 23, 2010

Multiple Emotions Syndrome

Anyone who has been through the adoption process can attest to the fact that waiting can bring out some pretty weird emotions. 1 moment you can feel completely fine with the wait & the next moment you are in full blown tears. You can feel completely fine & the next wanting to pitch an absolute fit. I have felt like I have completely lost my mind in 1 moment & had a total sense of calm in another. Yeah, I've wondered several times about the stability of my mental state, until I read THIS blog post. Even though this family is going through international adoption, I can relate to many of the things she wrote about! Phew! I feel much better!

1 comment:

  1. Can totally relate!!! It makes you wonder.....do you still have all the crazy hormones that you do when you are pregnant.....seriously.....seems like it :)

    ReplyDelete