Thursday, December 30, 2010

Long Time No Blog

Wow! Things have been a little busy around here. I guess having 4 children home from school can do that to a person. Add working extra hours & Brian being gone & things have hit a whole new point of busy. I could tell things needed to slow down for me yesterday when Emma & Wyatt were on a mission to make the other miserable & take their momma down with them! I know I've been told it's normal for them to bicker but good grief! So the sitting on the couch & holding hands will be enforced from here on out! They've been warned.

Another snow storm is coming. Ugh! I don't mind snow but I'm much more of the pretty snow falling gently to the ground with no wind. But we live in Iowa & I swear we should be called the windy state & not just the windy city(Chicago). There is nothing enjoyable about cold temps, snow & wind mixed together. Makes me want to head south in a real hurry!

Tomorrow marks the end of 2010. It's been an interesting year for our family. Not bad, not good, just interesting. We feel remarkably blessed for what God has provided us with but yet we look forward to the new year to see what it holds for us. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, just talked to my mom today and she was saying it got warm....you know more than freezing temp. He he he- then I said yeah it's warm here today too- it's in the 70's :) Don't miss the cold of Iowa only some people!

    Praying your 2011 will be richly BLESSED!

    ReplyDelete