Monday, October 17, 2011

"Not Me Monday"

I haven't participated in this blog link-up before but I have several good ones from this week that I just had to share. Well, most of the time I do the same things but I just can't remember them! So enjoy the "Not Me Monday!"

This week, I most certainly did NOT grab a box of "Cookie Crisp" for Jackson to hold after he had a meltdown in the store. I most certainly would NOT bribe my son with a sugary treat just so I could finish my shopping in peace & quiet.

I also did NOT justify eating several slices of banana bread for dinner one day by telling myself that there was fruit in it. Nope! Not me!

My oil light came on in my van that it was low on oil. In my attempt to show myself(& anyone I would encounter in the near future) that I could handle this just fine even though the hubby was fishing in Canada, I decided to remedy the problem myself until Monday. But I most certainly did NOT accidently grab the wrong "stick" to check the oil & grabbed the one to check transmission fluid & text my hubby in a panic that the "oil" had a red tint to it! Nope NOT me! (I would like to add that I did eventually find the right one & got oil put in)

Enjoy "Not Me" Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment