Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tasty Tuesday

It's getting close to not being Tuesday anymore but I thought I'd sneak this recipe in since I've skipped a few weeks in there! I know many of you have heard of the craze of the Crockpot Girls on Facebook & I'm a HUGE fan! I've made a few of their recipes & will definitely be making more! This was so simple & the whole family liked it so it will be back on the menu in the near future. Hope you enjoy!


Bacon Ranch Chicken


4 boneless skinless chicken breasts

2 tbsp real bacon bits
1tsp minced garlic
1pkg ranch dressing mix
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
egg noodles


Combine bacon, garlic, ranch dressing mix, soup, and sour cream; mix well. Pour over chicken in the crock pot. Cook on high 3-4 hours. I then shred the chicken and put back in the pot and add the egg noodles; mix together.

The few things we did differently is I used real bacon that I cooked up prior to putting it in the crockpot. We also made peas & corn for sidedishes that everyone ended up putting in what they liked. I'm sure you could also do this as a casserole but I would use a more firm pasta selection like penne or rigatoni. You really could add whatever veggies you like to this & it will be fabulous! The leftovers were amazing & the chicken wasn't dry at all! So go love your crockpots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment