Monday, October 31, 2011

What's Been Going On

So what's the latest in our household?? Well, survival & that's about it. Between football games, dance competitions, school soup suppers, Katelyn's Fund auction meetings, getting paperwork together for Charlie's finalization, work, homework, housework & oh yeah, 5 kids, life just never stops. At times I am completely overwhelmed & sometimes I doubt whether or not I am doing a good job at anything. But all it takes is a smile from 1 of my kids or a thank-you from someone else that makes it all worth it. I know I will miss these days but that doesn't always make it easier to get through a day that is packed full of things to go to.

Can you believe Charlie is 7 months old already?? It seems impossible! He's got his first tooth poking through & also got his 1st ear infection. Can't say I'm excited about that 2nd one but he's been healthy so far so we'll count that as a blessing. I'm just hoping we can all get our flu shots next Tuesday before any of us get sick with that!

Here's some recent pictures of the kids! Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment