Saturday, October 16, 2010

Can You Believe???

That it is already October 16?? I surely can't! October is half over now!! I am going to credit most of time flying to the gorgeous weather we've been having! Nothing helps more than to wake up & spend the day with the sun shining & the temperatures being as nice as they have been for Iowa. Last year, we had just moved into this house & it literally rained the entire month & we had 2 inches of snow that had come & gone by this point. I'll take a fall like this every year, you know if I can put in my order! I'm just hoping that time keeps going at this rate & that we are holding our baby soon! I have my inner battles of letting myself truly believe that this match will go through. Some days are good & God does a great job of calming my fears & others, Satan is really good at playing on my fears. The other day, I was having a break down moment & all of the sudden the most perfect song came on- "My Help Comes From the Lord" by The Museum. I've put it at the top of my playlist so you can listen to the words! I love that God can place these words in songs at just the right time!

1 comment:

  1. That is very unusual for Iowa- so definitely enjoy :)!!! Praying as your time comes closer to meet your new member....that God will grant you peace and joy....even in uncertainties.

    ReplyDelete