Sunday, October 24, 2010

Prayers & Praises

We are just rolling along here! Not much to blog about really. Honestly, I've been too tired to think of anything good to blog about so here are just some things that we can either praise our God for or ask Him for His mercy.

Praise:
My sister Amy & her husband Phil were blessed with a son on Saturday morning! Kasen Bradley made his arrival a couple of weeks early at 8lbs 2oz & now joins his big brother Preston!! He is gorgeous & healthy! I could have held him all day! Hoping the transition to 2 children goes well!

Thankful that God spared the Unity Christian cheerleaders who were in an accident on Friday night! It could have been so much worse & we thank Him for His mercy! Hope that all involved are recovering!

Prayers:
Just keep Miss A in your prayers. We heard from our agency that when she met with the caseworker, they found out she has been through quite a bit of loss since we've been matched. We pray that she & her family feel God's comfort in this difficult time. We also know this is probably the reason that she has not been up to contacting us directly.

Prayers for a family I have "met" through the blog world who thought they would be taking their baby girl home soon & now it looks like that won't be happening. I know that even though we prepare ourselves for this possibility, it can't prepare you for it actually happening. We pray that God would be gracious in showing them the reason for having to go through what they have.

I know there are lots more that I could probably think of but this is just what comes to mind! I am in need of getting some good sleep because this week is crazy! The Christian school soup supper is this coming Friday & I am the chairperson for the food committee. It's been a lot of work but it really has gone well & I am looking forward to having Friday behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment