Thursday, October 21, 2010

No Contact

I will be honest & say that we have been disappointed in not having any more contact with Miss A since that 1st phone call. I guess we really didn't know what to expect but we had hoped that a few light conversations either by phone or email would help both parties. I'm not upset or mad with her because I don't know how I would feel in her shoes. I just had this idea in my head that a few conversations with her would make us real people to her & not just a profile book that she liked. She does have regular contact with the agency so at least she is getting the support from them. We just keep praying that things will keep moving along & that this next 5 weeks(maybe less) go fast!! Would you please join me in praying boldly for her? Pray for her peace of mind in her decision & pray for her well being!

1 comment: